Become a volunteer
Behind every success at MAUK is a great team of determined, passionate and skilful volunteers. We rely on reliable volunteers for the delivery of our services and the smooth running of our daily operations at MAUK. The quality of what MAUK have to offer is increased when committed, competent and conscientious volunteers come forward. We at MAUK are extremely enthusiastic about what volunteers bring to our organisation and warmly welcome all those who are interested.
Benefits of volunteering
By volunteering at MAUK you can …
- Make a difference
- Make a valuable contribution to the community
- Put your skills and expertise to good use.
- Develop new skills or build on existing expertise.
- Build relationships with the community
- Feel valued and as part of a team
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Enhance your CV
- Improve your employment prospects
- Socialise, meet new people and make new friends