Malayalee Association of the UK (MAUK)
MEGA RAFFLE 2018
Terms and conditions
- MAUK is a registered charity (No. 1102653) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (No. 4934048)
- MAUK Mega Raffle is open to residents of the United Kingdom
- Raffles can be purchased from MAUK directors and volunteers
- Participants of the Mega Raffle must be over the age of 16 years
- Participation in the MAUK Mega Raffle 2018 cost £5 per entry
- Profits from this Raffle will be used towards the running cost of Elders Services
- Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize and the original stake will be refunded
- The draw will take place during the Annual Day Function on Saturday 08 December 2018 at Ripple Road Community Centre, Barking.
- Prizes of the raffle are as follows:
1st Prize: Holiday to Kerala – Travel voucher worth £500 (Sponsored by Neil Travels), one double/twin bed room for two nights at Udaya Samudra, TRV & one double/twin bed room for three nights at Spice Village, Thekkady.
2nd Prize: Accomodation at 5* Resorts – One double/twin bed room for two nights at Estuary Island, Poovar & One double/twin bed room for 2 nights at Vythri Village, Wayanadu.
3rd Prize: £300 cash sponsored by Global Study Link
4th Prize: £100 Cash sponsored by Ask a Builder
- The winners will be notified one week after the draw by email, text or post.
- List of winners (ticket numbers only) will also be posted on mauk.org
- To request a winners list by post please send a stamped addressed envelope to Kerala House, 671 Romford Road, London E12 5AD, marked RAFFLE on the envelope
- Photographs and statements of winners may be published by MAUK and used to promote future fundraising draws.
- Where MAUK is unable to contact a prize-winner or when a prize remains unclaimed for six months following MAUK’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, MAUK may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffle.
- First and second prizes must be used within 12 months of the draw date.
- Accommodations offered as part of the prizes are subject to availability and must be booked in advance through MAUK.
- If you have any complaints or queries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0044 7973 426 451