Malayalee Association of the UK (MAUK)
MEGA RAFFLE 2018
Terms and conditions
- MAUK is a registered charity (No. 1102653 ) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (No. 4934048)
- MAUK Mega Raffle is open to residents of the United Kingdom
- Raffles can be purchased from MAUK directors and volunteers
- Participants of the Mega Raffle must be over the age of 16 years
- Participation in the MAUK Mega Raffle 2018 cost £5 per entry
- Profits from this Raffle will be used towards the running cost of Elders Services
- Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize and the original stake will be refunded
- The draw will take place on Sunday, 16 September 2018 at Ilford Town Hall during the Onam celebrations
- Prizes of the raffle are as follows:
1st Prize: Holiday to Kerala. Travel voucher worth £500 and
Sponsored by: Sam Travel and Tours (samtravel.co.uk) & Thomas Hotels and Resorts (thrhotels.com)
2nd Prize: Apple iPad 16GB 3G. (Worth £400 approach) Sponsored by: Access Academic Consultants (accessacademix.com)
3rd Prize: 8 Gram Gold Coin (Worth £300 approx) Sponsored by Joy Alukkas, London (joyalukkas.com)
4th Prize: Kerala House Hire (Worth £250) Sponsored by CMM Media Links
6 consolation prizes of £20 restaurant voucher sponsored by Halal Restaurant, Aldgate
- The winners will be notified one week after the draw by email, text or post.
- List of winners (ticket numbers only) will also be posted on mauk.org
- To request a winners list by post please send a stamped addressed envelope to Kerala House, 671 Romford Road, London E12 5AD, marked RAFFLE on the envelope
- Winners will be asked to provide a photograph or to be photographed and interviewed to provide a quote about winning in order to help MAUK promote future fundraising draws.
- Where MAUK is unable to contact a prize-winner or when a prize remains unclaimed for six months following MAUK’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, MAUK may apply the prize as it sees fit, including by re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- If you have any complaints or queries please email to email@example.com or call on