Why Be a Member ?
- Representing the Malayalee Community
- Working for the social, welfare and educational advancement of the Malayalee community
- Promoting Kerala, its arts, culture and heritage
- Supporting charitable causes in the UK and India
Benefits of Membership
Get MAUK services & special events at discounted rates. These include;
- Dance class (Bharatnatyam, Mohinattam, Folk dance, Cinematic dance)
- Music classes (Keyboard, Guitar, Tabla, Mridangam, Chenda)
- Trips & tours
- MAUK Onam Sadya
- Sangamam- Members gatherings
- Get Kerala House function halls at discounted rate for private events.
- Perform at MAUK stage shows
- Take part in the Annual Family Fun day
- Take part in the MAUK’s sports activities e.g. badminton club, football competitions
- Take part in other cultural events organised by MAUK on special occasions.
- Make use the Elders services at Kerala House every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Take part in Kattankappium Kavithaum – Literary evenings
- Publish your articles in our publication Janani and on our blog
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting (for election of the Director Board)
- Become a Director of MAUK (as per the constitution)
- Get e-Newsletter with regular updates and promotions delivered direct to your email address.
- Discount offers from our partner organisations and sponsors
Above all, be part of a fraternity that strives to promote your common identity
To submit an online application please complete and submit the below form. Membership costs just £20 per year if you pay by Standing Order.
Please don’t forget to tick the Gift Aid box if you are a taxpayer in the UK. This will enable MAUK to claim 25% from the taxman without any additional cost to you. Thank you.